Here is what I am going to do to try to correct the problem, as much as I possibly can: ......... I sincerely apologize for this situation, this is not a proud moment for me, I am very disappointed...
We just have such disparity in our pricing…I want to make sure we get the right product. If you have questions….need to ask before quoting. Please tell your sources…this as well. We will lose our creditability with our Customers if we change mid stream…
We ask the factory to help us and make 1k pcs(normally we need to order 10k). 1k pencils two sided printing cost is $583. I realized we already had a deal with the other pencil at .402 each and I will honor that price. However, if you could help out that would be great
The cost to redo is as follows:
Reprint banner and reassemble:
$50 setup and $0.10 ea....
Total Cost: $350
Let me know.
Here is the new artwork. We accept the added charge to fix this artwork change.
Your samples are stuck in customs and I'm not sure when they will be released. Once I have a better idea I will let you know.
We are not sure what is going on we have had no call backs or updates from UPS or Customs. I sent a few e-mails and called this morning and I'm just waiting for them to get back to me.
What would be the date that these are no longer of use to you and your client? You should probably order replacements for the rest of the events as we can not guarantee these will deliver any time soon. I am really not sure what else to do at this point.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience to you and your client.
We will keep you posted on the glasses as we hear updates.
--- 超值有料精彩有趣内容 ---